2014/07/14

lazy Sunday

When I was a kid, I hated Sundays. There was something about the air of nothing to do, which made me feel uneasy floating in the twenty-four hour time span. That is why even now I am always trying to make myself do something, even if only for the sake of doing something, just to escape that old Sunday feeling.
Last Sunday, in the middle of laundry and watching odd films, I finally got round to play with some jewellery the people at Infinitine were kind enough to send over. I have a thing for decorations that don't look like decorations, be it simple lines of metal or chains or light bulbs (although pearl and gold clad in this case). This vintage Issey Miyake Men shirt I bought recently is perfect to make the jewellery stand out, and at the same time it matches the whole lazy-to-life mood.

ALL JEWELLERY - C/O INFINITINE | SHIRT - ISSEY MIYAKE MEN (VIA NIBUNNOICHI) | SHORTS - H&M | SPAGHETTI TOP - MONKI


5 comments:

  1. I used too hate Sundays as well when I was a kid, but I was because I knew I had school the next day! Love the jewellery!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say, last sunday was a successful one! looks good

    It would be a pleasure, if you take a look on my blog: www.edgynatalia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡