2014/07/09

I left my soul in Seoul.

A follow up of my last post. Selected moments from my (second) trip to Seoul in June.
Although many of them remain imprinted in my mind only, not on my camera's memory card. A street party in a playground taken over by street artists and young kids. A street musician playing old Coldplay songs (damn well). A modern dandy smoking outside of a suit shop. A family restaurant's owner explaining the kinds of meat each meal is made of using gestures and facial expressions only. A rooftop hangout with chamisul, makkoli, and corn cone crisps (They are the sh*t.). A flea market where a famous actor (apparently) buys your friend tequila while his friend googles him for her. Seoul is the kind of place that makes you want to experience it through your own senses directly rather than through the lens of your camera.








CHANGDEOKGUNG | PINK SNAIL | PLATOON KUNSTHALLE | GWANGHWAMUN SQUARE | INSA DONG | YAYOI KUSAMA | CHANGDEOKGUNG | YAYOI KUSAMA | INSA DONG | CHEONGGYECHEON | MULLAE | CHEONGGYECHEON | CHEONGGYECHEON | GWANGHWAMUN SQUARE | HONGDAE

5 comments:

  1. Some amazing pictures here! I love the snail and the Yayoi Kusama room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! That giant pink snail is fricking awesome!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute photos!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! On one hand I feel sorry for not having taken more pictures, but on the other hand I'm not because it's much better to run around without a camera in your hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡