2014/02/19

XXX

Seoul has left me with a lot of inspiration - both visual and mental, feelings, film-like memories, new music to listen to, and good purchases into my wardrobe. I am wearing some in these pictures that I took at work yesterday (during a break with no customers, mind you). I love the accidental match of the holes in the Wonder Market & Land sweatshirt cutouts, and the Monki skirt. I also could not resist adding some silly socks to the cool black and white outfit, and while we're at it pop on my DIYed denim jacket, because Japan is still pretty freezing now.

(I apologise that for the next few posts I will be like an annoying girl who can't get over her fresh ex-boyfriend, but Seoul city has left the deepest impression in me of all places I've been to yet. It was like finding a soulmate.)


PAPER CRANE SHIRT - THE VALLEY COMPANY | WHITE CUTOUT SWEATSHIRT - WONDER MARKET & LAND | DENIM JACKET - DIYED VINTAGE LEVI'S | BLACK HOLE SKIRT - MONKI | ENGLISH SOCKS - A STREET STALL IN MYEONGDONG | HOLOGRAPHIC SHOES - MONKI | RECYCLE EARRINGS - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | CIRCLE RING - MONKI | TUBE RING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP




14 comments:

  1. This look is gorgeous, love the shoes <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! The Monki Mirav ring what size is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Mine is size S, because I have really thin fingers (sometimes even S size is too big for me).

      Delete
  3. Jenom tak čistě ze zvědavosti. Bavíte se s Tenshi mezi sebou anglicky, japonsky nebo česky? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the song of ur choice !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Korean hip hop keeps me alive lol.

      Delete
  5. Perfektní. *_* Tenhle outfit mi nějak utekl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡