2014/02/03

WAR IS OVER

Yoko Ono, her artwork, her interviews, (her tweets), for me she is one of the most inspiring women out there. I don't remember anymore what I wrote on her wish tree a few years ago in Saatchi gallery in London, I wonder if my wish has come true, (I also wonder if it was a really silly one).


RED OVERSIZED COAT - COMME DES GARÇONS ROBE DE CHAMBRE  | BLACK LEATHER DRESS - LINDEX | HOLOGRAPHIC PLATFORMS - MONKI | PLANET MIRROR EARRINGS - TOPSHOP | PAPER CLUTCH - MATATABI




My treasures. A red oversized vintage CdG Robe de Chambre coat, and a paper clutch by Matatabi, an Osaka-based brand, which I bought in a select shop called Nietzsche (the best shop name I've come across so far). And my new holographic platforms from Monki Osaka, I've wanted shoes like this for ages, (also finding my size in Japan is a miracle).


'I think there are two ways of going. One is to be so upset about being alone or loneliness so that you start to change yourself. And then the other is that you just get used to the situation'
- Yoko Ono, Interview mag


7 comments:

  1. Ty boty jsou fakt skvělé. Myslím, že jsem podobné někde viděla. Já ale vůbec nevím k čemu bych je nosila :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opět perfektní. Žasnu nad každým detailem... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!
    http://www.agoprime.it/my-outfit-for-arte-fiera-in-bologna/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow milujem ten kabat!!!

    www.perlaoreneta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡