2013/07/12

Made to Measure

Long dresses are my favourite thing for the summer, and good prints are my favourite thing in any season. This one seems to be an ironic representation of the obsession with body measurements our society has. Fat hate, skinny hate, diets, breast size, height, etc. I took it a bit further and strangled myself with an actual tapeline in the pictures. People really need to get over the fact that they don't all look or want to look the same.
I went for something quite simple and architectural as well, and I took some photos of the beautifully ugly urban functionalism that day. Cities are an endless source of inspiration.

TAPELINE DRESS - C/O OASAP, MICKEY SHADES - C/O OASAP, BLACK HEELS - TOPSHOP, TAPELINE - BORROWED


14 comments:

  1. omg that´s a perfect dress !!!
    good for me that I can´t find it on the website =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.oasap.com/dresses/29900-tape-measure-print-tank-dress.html (You're welcome ;D)

      Delete
  2. Tak tyhle šaty jsou uplně super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know how to impress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty šaty jsou hyper super *_*

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! that dress is perfection<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god,you look absolutely amazing! Wow <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. dokonalé šaty, dokonalá ty:)

    lapkindressbox.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate all of them. l'll try to answer asap! ♡